The BSP's Organizational Structure
as of June 2009
The Security Plant Complex
1. Research and Development Group
- Conducts research and development studies on various aspects of the operations of the Security Plant Complex (SPC), especially on banknote printing and coin minting operations.
2. SPC Financial Services and Data Management Group
- Prepares financial statements and consolidates cash flows, income statements and balance sheets for SPC;
- Records financial receipts and disbursements and processes bills for payment; and
- Coordinates data collection activities and provides technical support on software applications.
3. Banknotes Securities and Printing Department
- Manages and performs the printing of banknotes and other security documents (i.e. passports and land titles).
4. Mint and Refinery Operations Department
- Manages and performs the minting of coins, commemorative medals, and refines gold purchased from local panners/miners.
5. Department of General Services
- Manages the procurement of supplies, equipment, and services for the SPC and the general maintenance and upkeep of its facilities.