Please be informed that hiring of entry-level (Bank Officer I and below) personnel for BANK SUPERVISOR (Examiner) positions in the Supervision and Examination Sector is temporarily put on hold. Meantime, applications received will form part of the pool for future reference.
1. Applicants must be Filipino citizens and meet or exceed the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s).
2. Applicants should indicate/specify the position applied for, and the name of the
department/office where the vacancy is, and the position key; otherwise, applications will not be acted upon.
3. Application forms should be answered properly and completely, e.g., "inclusive dates
(mm/dd/year - mm/dd/year)", etc.
4. Applications will be accepted on or before the deadline which is ten (10) calendar days from publication date; applications received beyond the last day of publication will not be acted upon.
Otherwise, you may
We further advise that the following documents be on hand and ready once requested:
1. Original and 2 photocopies of your:
a. Transcript of Records
c. Civil Service Eligibility and/or Board Rating Certificate
2. 2 Copies of Updated Resume
3. 2 Pictures (Passport-size with white background)
4. Certificate/s of Employment with Duties & Responsibilities
5. Certificate/s of Trainings/Seminars taken
6. NSO copy of Birth Certificate
7. Marriage Contract (if applicable)
8. NBI, Police and Barangay Clearances
Applications will be considered valid for a period of one (1) year. Due to the large volume of applications we receive, only applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted.
As of : 11/23/2015
Position Title: Manager
Department: SES Operations Management Group Supervision and Examination Sector
Job grade: 13
- Master's degree
- 6 years of relevant experience, 4 years of which involve management/supervision
- 24 hours of training in management/supervision
- Career Service (Professional)/Second Level Eligibility
Position Key/s: 30016538
No. of Vacancy/ies: One (1)
Important Reminder : Applications will be accepted only from 23 November 2015 to 03 December 2015.