The Currency Management Sector conducts regular Know Your Money (KYM) briefings. These briefings cover detailed discussions of the design and security features of banknotes and coins; relevant provisions of the BSP Clean Note and Coin policy; and the proper identification and handling of unfit, mutilated and counterfeit currency.
Schedules of KYM briefings:
- Philippine Peso: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM every Tuesday; and
- Foreign Currencies: 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM every third and fourth Tuesdays of the month.
(Specifically designed for stakeholders handling foreign exchange transactions.)
Maximum number of participants that can be accommodated for each briefing session is 10 per group or company.
The KYM briefings are held, free of charge, at the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, East Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City.
- Inquiries on available slots and tentative bookings may be made by phone or email to the the
Currency Communications Staff (CCS)
Tel. No.: (02) 352-1485, (02) 988-4822
Email address: email@example.com
- Within three days upon the initial inquiry, send a letter request to the email address stated above signed by the approving authority of the organization (e.g. director, manager, owner). A sample is provided here.
- CCS will reply confirming the registration.