The Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) hosted the 15th Awards Ceremony and Appreciation Lunch for BSP Stakeholders in the National Capital Region (NCR) on 10 July 2018 at the BSP Assembly Hall, BSP Complex, Manila. This annual awards ceremony is held to recognize outstanding partner institutions for their exemplary support and contribution to the statistical undertakings, information requirements, advocacy programs, and various initiatives and activities of the BSP. The theme for this year’s ceremony is “Reinforcing Partnerships, Defying New Challenges.”
A total of 44 awards, including three for the Gold Hall of Fame award, were presented to outstanding partners during the event. One hundred twenty five (125) more awards will be given to partner institutions in separate ceremonies outside the National Capital Region (NCR) from July to September 2018.
The 44 awardees, were categorized as follows: 15 for Information Support, 23 for Advocacy Support, one for Special Category for BSP's Outstanding Partner for Children's Savings Mobilization Campaign, three Special Citation on Accessibility, and three Gold Hall of Fame Awards.
Business Expectations Survey
1. Outstanding Respondent among Large Firms - Shakey's Pizza Asia Ventures, Inc.
2. Outstanding Respondent among Small and Medium Firms - FPG Insurance Co., Inc.
3. Outstanding Respondent for Construction Sector - Meralco Industrial Engineering Services Corporation
4. Outstanding Respondent for Industry Sector - Angeles Power, Inc.
5. Outstanding Respondent for Services Sector - FPG Insurance Company, Inc.
6. Outstanding Respondent for Trade Sector - Magallanes Management Corporation
Cross Border Transactions and related surveys
7. Outstanding Respondent - Acbel Polytech Philippines, Inc.
8. Outstanding Respondent for Coordinated Direct Investment Survey - Misys Philippines, Inc.
9. Outstanding Respondent for Coordinated Portfolio Investment Survey - Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
Sources of Information
10. Outstanding Partner for Balance of Payments Projections - Semiconductor and Electronics Industries in the Philippines, Inc. (SEIPI)
11. Outstanding Partner for Monetary Policy - Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA)
BSP's Survey of Inflation Forecasts
12. Outstanding Respondent - Bank of Commerce
BSP's Senior Bank Loan Officers' Survey
13. Outstanding Respondent - The Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Corporation
Professorial Chair Manager
14. Outstanding Professorial Chair Manager - UP Virata School of Business
Environmental Scanning Exercise
15. Special Recognition for Participation - Satoshi Citadel Industries
Overseas Filipino Remittances
16. Commercial Bank that Generated the Largest Overseas Filipino Remittances - BDO Unibank, Inc.
Conference on Gearing Up for External Competitiveness
17. Outstanding Partner - Philippine Bank of Communications
Financial Learning Campaign
18. Outstanding Partner - Overseas Workers Welfare Administration - Regional Welfare Office IV-B
Credit Surety Fund
19. Outstanding CSF- Cebu Credit Surety Fund
20. Outstanding CSF Lending Bank Partner- Land Bank of the Philippines
21. Outstanding CSF Program Partner- Land Bank of the Philippines
22. Outstanding CSF LGU Partner- City Government of Santiago
23. Outstanding Financial Inclusion Partner - FINTQ
24. Outstanding Financial Inclusion Champion- CARD Bank, Inc.
25. Outstanding PhilPaSS REMIT Participant - Bank of the Philippine Islands
26. Outstanding PhilPaSS Participant Servicing Customer ePayments for Commercial Bank - BDO Unibank, Inc.
27. Outstanding PhilPaSS Participant Servicing Customer ePayments for Thrift Bank - Sterling Bank of Asia, Inc. (A Savings Bank)
28. Pagtugon Award - Universal & Commercial Banks - China Banking Corporation
29. Pagtugon Award - Thrift Banks - Philippine Savings Bank
30. Pagtugon Award - Rural Banks – East West Rural Bank, Inc.
Clean Note Policy Campaign
31. Outstanding Partner Bank - Universal & Commercial Banks - BDO Unibank, Inc.
32. Outstanding Partner Bank - Thrift Banks - RCBC Savings Bank, Inc.
33. Asset Disposal Partner of the Year - Mr. Larry D. Tabay
34. Kapit-Bisig Award (Provincial Level) - Provincial Government of Surigao del Sur 35. Kapit-Bisig Award (City Level) - City Government of Alaminos
36. Kapit-Bisig Award (Municipal Level) - Municipal Government of Aurora
Collaboration with Financial Industry Association
37. Outstanding Strategic Industry Partner of the Year- Money Market Association of the Philippines (MART)
38. Outstanding Partner for Children's Savings Mobilization- Bank of the Philippine Islands
39. Special Citation on Accessibility- Maybank Philippines, Incorporated
40. Special Citation on Accessibility - Philippine Bank of Communications
41. Special Citation on Accessibility - UCPB Savings Bank
GOLD HALL OF FAME AWARDEES
Business Expectations Survey
42. Outstanding Respondent for Industry Sector- Angeles Power, Inc.
Cross Border Transactions Survey
43. Outstanding Respondent - Acbel Polytech Philippines, Inc.
44. Outstanding PhilPaSS Participant Servicing Customer ePayments for Commercial Bank - BDO Unibank, Inc.