MEMORANDUM NO. M-2008-008
To : A LL NON-BANK FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONSWITHOUT QUASI-BANKING FUNCTIONS (NBFI w/o QB)
Subject : Guidelines on the Submission of Consolidated Statement of Condition (CSOC) and Consolidated Statement of Income and Expenses (CSIE)
Pursuant to Section 4162N of the Manual of Regulations for Non-Bank Financial Institutions (MORNBFI), the following guidelines and procedures shall be observed relative to the submission of the CSOC and CSIE to the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP):
1. Effective with the March-end 2008 reports, the monthly CSOC and CSIE shall be electronically submitted within the prescribed deadline of fifteen (15) banking days after end of each reference month to the following email address:
2. The prescribed and pre-designed data entry templates (with embedded formulations) can be accessed at http:www.bsp.gov.ph/nbfi/templates. Once the log-in page appears, the NBFI shall be required to enter its corresponding institution code (IC) in order to gain access and download the corresponding data entry templates.
3. Inquiries related to the IC of an NBFI may be forwarded to:
Ms. Rizalina J. Veron at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 524-7011 local 2706;
Ms. Elizabeth R. Endaya at email@example.com, or 524-7011 local 2414;
Ms. Nancy A. Empleo at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 524-7011 local 2706.
4. The corresponding Control Prooflists (Annex A), duly notarized and signed by the authorized officer of the reporting institution, shall be sent within the prescribed submission deadline to the BSP Supervisory Data Center (SDC) via facsimile at (632)523-3461 or 523-0230.
5. NBFIs that are unable to transmit electronically can submit their CSOC/CSIE in diskette/CD using the prescribed data entry templates together with the aforementioned Control Prooflists through messengerial or postal services within the prescribed deadline to:
Supervisory Data Center
16th Floor, Multi-Storey Building
Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
A. Mabini Street, Malate, Manila 1004
6. The prescribed data entry templates are also available upon request at the BSP SDC through the above-mentioned email addresses and/or postal address.
7. Late and/or erroneous reporting shall be subject to penalty in accordance with existing regulations.
NESTOR A. ESPENILLA, JR.
Download Signed Document