Inclusive Finance - Consumer Protection
Consumer Assistance Channels and Chatbot
You can file a complaint through the BSP Online Buddy, BOB, through the following channels:
You may include and attach the following to your complaint:
- Typed or legibly printed summary of your complaint with the following:
- Declaration/statement that you do not have access to BOB, or that you prefer sending your complaint via mail or email;
- The details of your concern;
- The resolution that you are requesting;
- Telephone number/s and email address where you can be reached during the day.
- Copy of the complaint you filed with the BSFI, together with the BSFI's reply, if any.
- Copies of the documents that support your complaint
Yes, you may contact the BSP Consumer Protection and Market Conduct Office through these telephone numbers:
Yes, you may proceed to the BSP Manila Office or the nearest BSP Regional Office or Branch in your area.
- If you submitted your complaint through BOB, your complaint will immediately be processed, and you will be given a unique Case Reference Number to keep track of your concern.
- If you submitted via email, you will receive an automated reply from the BSP acknowledging receipt of your email
- If you submitted via postal mail, the BSP will evaluate your concern, and will respond to you within ten (10) banking days from receipt of your letter
- If you submitted your complaint through BOB, it will immediately evaluate your complaint, respond to your concerns, and if necessary, immediately refer the same to the BSFI involved. Should BOB be unable to provide an immediate response, your concern will automatically be referred to a Consumer Specialist for handling
- If you submitted your complaint through email or postal mail, a Consumer Specialist will evaluate your concern, and if necessary respond to your and/or refer your concern to the BSFI involved within ten (10) banking days from receipt of your email or letter.
The BSFI is then expected to address your concern within a given timeline. The BSFI should directly communicate with you by telephone or in writing, copy furnished the BSP to explain its comment/ actions taken on your concern.
Consumer Assistance Mechanism (CAM) brochure